Cognitive neuroscience typically means basic research within cognitive neuroscience, performed on healthy adult populations.
Examples of ongoing projects at NatMEG
- Linus Holm (PI), Umeå University:
- Timing: Control of event timing.
- Laszlo Harmat & Fredrik Ullén (PI), Karolinska Institutet:
- Music: Sequence production.
- Carine Signoret & Jerker Rönnberg (PI), Linköping University:
- Hearing: Predictive coding.
- Stephen Whitmarsh (Post doc), NatMEG:
- Metacognition: Monitoring of somatosensory attention
Examples of projects under initiation/piloting at NatMEG
- Johan Wessberg (PI), Gothenburg University:
- Sensory: The sensory of touch
- Lars Nyberg (PI), Umeå University:
- Memory: Working memory, Memory reactivation
- Daniel Lundqvist (PI), NatMEG:
- Attention: Modulation of visual attention across the visual field
- Fanny Lachat (Post doc), NatMEG:
- Emotion: Socio-emotional imitation.