Clinical applications means research and clinical use of MEG for two main purposes: pre-surgical epilepsy evaluations, and pre-surgical functional mapping.
Examples of ongoing projects at NatMEG
- Marita Englund & Gerald Cooray, Karolinska University Hospital; Daniel Lundqvist, NatMEG:
- Epilepsy: Pre-surgical evaluation of focal epilepsy
- Epilepsy: Functional mapping
- Mathieu Bourguignon; Harri Piitulainen, Veikko Jousmäki, Riita Hari, Aalto MEG lab; Stephen Whitmarsh, Daniel Lundqvist, NatMEG:
- Signal processing and artefact suppression during noisy clinical recordings.